Contribute to Intergroup

Contribute to Intergroup via Zelle

Palm Beach County Intergroup accepts contributions via Zelle for Group Contributions and Birthday Club. Simply set up your “recipient” as our email address,

To be sure your contribution goes to the appropriate entity, please add the following to the “Memo” field on Zelle:

  • State whether it is for Intergroup or Birthday Club.
  • The group name if it is for Intergroup or the member’s first name if it is for Birthday Club.
  • A phone number in case we need to call for clarification.


Intergroup – ABC Group – (561) 555-1212

Birthday Club – John S – (561) 555-1212

To contribute to the Institutions Committee, send a check or money order to Intergroup and specify that the contribution go to the Institutions Committee. The address is listed below.

Questions? Call Intergroup at (561) 655-5700.

Thank you for your contribution!

Contribute to Intergroup via Check or Money Order

Drop-off or mail your contribution to Palm Beach County Intergroup in the form of a check or money order. The address is:

Palm Beach County Intergroup

1371 Okeechobee Road

West Palm Beach 33401

Thank you for your contribution!